Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates

Advanced
FS: Seiko SARG009 Automatic Watch 6R15 Discontinued
May 17, 2018 04:33PM
S O L D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks V and WFWF !!!

Hi guys,

Up for sale is this pre-owned Seiko SARG009. This was my daily wearer for a while, therefore the bracelet and case are heavily scratched. Please note that the crown is a little stiff when setting the date or time, however it works fine. Other than what I already mentioned, the watch is properly working (keeping time, date change, etc). The bracelet is sized for a 7.25 inch wrist, unfortunately no extra links are included. Box/manual are not included.

Asking for $299, with priority shipping and paypal fees already included. This is the best price you will find, this particular discontinued model is usually listed for around $700 on ebay, and the price will probably continue to rise.

No international/military base shipping at this time. Only buyers with US verified paypal address please.

Please read the description and study the pictures carefully. I have described the watch as best as possible. Sold as is, no returns accepted. If you are not sure about purchasing a used watch, just get a new one instead. Again, no returns accepted. If interested, or need more pics, please contact me at grayfox8647@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2018 03:07PM by grayfox8647.

Subject Author Views Posted
FS: Seiko SARG009 Automatic Watch 6R15 Discontinued Jpeg Attachments grayfox8647 273 May 17, 2018 04:33PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  Our thanks to our WF-WF Sponsors!