Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates

Advanced
FS. Limited Edition Seiko “Blue Lagoon” Samurai diver. Reduced to $425.00
April 03, 2019 07:26AM
I purchased this watch and wore it twice. It is like new with no marks or scratches that I can detect. Wear a new watch for a day and it would look no better than this one. TZ rating would be 99% or better. This watch comes on the bracelet with the original box it came in and all papers. It also comes with the exceptional Seiko rubber strap with brushed and polished hardware. The watch is large at almost 44mm, but wears smaller as it is 48mm from lug tip to lug tip. I'm seeing these selling for twice as much on ebay. Hate to take the hit on this one, but I don't wear it so it must go.

Try finding one on the web for this price if you can find one at all. No Trades please. I’m in the U.S. Please email me at kray2806@earthlink.net for inquiries. Paypal accepted and will ship anywhere. Please add $15.00 for shipping in the U.S. and international buyers should email me for shipping rates.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2019 07:10AM by Kelly.
Subject Author Views Posted
FS. Limited Edition Seiko “Blue Lagoon” Samurai diver. Reduced to $425.00 Jpeg Attachments Kelly 103 April 03, 2019 07:26AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  Our thanks to our WF-WF Sponsors!