Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates

Advanced
FS. Rolex 16013 two tone stainless and 18k gold. Beautiful. . .
May 01, 2018 10:02AM
This Rolex Datejust model 16013 two-tone stainless steel and 18k gold watch is a classic. The 27- jewel Rolex 3035 movement keeps time to approx. +5 seconds per day, within certified chronometer standards. The 36 mm x 12.3 mm stainless steel case has a champagne gold dial and 18k gold fluted bezel and screw-down crown. The sunburst dial is in excellent condition and the case is really beautiful. The hands on a model of this vintage are not solid gold so you can see some brassing on the hour and minutes hands and oxidation on the seconds hand as show in the pictures.

The 89*****serial number on the watch dates it to 1985. It has an acrylic crystal (correct for this model) with no scratches or wear, and the genuine Rolex stainless and 18k gold (center links) jubilee bracelet has no stretch. The clasp functions perfectly. All of the links are present and it fits my 7.25” wrist with three holes in the clasp to spare. As you can see in the pictures of the text on the clasp, the “18” denotes 18k gold.

This watch looks like it was worn very little and only has a few pin prick marks on the left side of the case that are only noticeable upon close inspection. I would rate it around 95%, with only minor surface wear on the case back and on the back of the lugs (from bracelet removal).

I do not know the service history of the watch, but the case looks expertly refinished or original. I am selling this watch for a fellow attorney friend of mine who does not have the box and papers.

The watch is priced to sell at $3550.00, shipped by FedEx or UPS with insurance. cashier’s check, money order, bank wire, or paypal is accepted. U.S. buyers only and no trades please.

I am a long time Timezone, Poor Man's Watch Forum, Wallet Friendly Watch Forum member and collector and have made many sales to members of those fora/forums with no complaints or disputes.

Please send inquiries to my email address, kray2806@earthlink.net

The pictures below are of the actual watch offered for sale.

(compared to Submariner {not for sale})

Subject Author Views Posted
FS. Rolex 16013 two tone stainless and 18k gold. Beautiful. . . Jpeg Attachments Kelly 42 May 01, 2018 10:02AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  Our thanks to our WF-WF Sponsors!