Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates

Advanced
FS. Eterna Tangaroa moonphase chronograph. Like new. Reduced to sell $1200.00
April 05, 2019 05:38AM
I just reduced the price for a quick sale. New ones on the web are going for twice this amount. For sale is my Eterna Tangaroa triple date moonphase chronograph (ETA 7751) on bracelet. I sized the bracelet and wore it once on the bracelet and four or five times on a leather strap. This is a beautiful watch with a fantastic bracelet that I’m selling for much less than I paid for it and far less than retail. As you can see from the photographs, it has a black dial and numerous complications. Sapphire crystals front and back. I love the modern look to the dial and hands. It is a large watch, approx. 43mm, and is thick at around 15mm. The condition is 95% easy. Wear a new watch for a week and it would look no better than this one. Comes with the original outer and inner (wood) box with all papers. No trades please. Paypal accepted and will ship anywhere. Please add $15.00 for shipping in the U.S. and international buyers should email be for shipping rates.

Subject Author Views Posted
FS. Eterna Tangaroa moonphase chronograph. Like new. Reduced to sell $1200.00 Jpeg Attachments Kelly 175 April 05, 2019 05:38AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  Our thanks to our WF-WF Sponsors!