Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates

Advanced
TRADED*****WTT Aquadive BS-300
September 05, 2014 10:44AM
TRADED*****Looking to trade my Aquadive BS-300 for an Oris Carlos Coste Cenote. Will also consider a trade for a Ball DeepQuest, Doxa 5000T Sharkhunter, or other interesting offers.

My Aquadive is in very good condition (TZ 90%) and comes with original inner and outer box, black isofrane with signed Aquadive buckle, Aquadive beads of rice steel bracelet (all links included) with adjustable clasp, and all papers to include COSC time sheet. Pictures show it mounted on a Steinhart band with Dievas clasp (not included but may be negotiatable). OEM Aquadive steel Clasp has some desk diver marks, crystal is flawless, bezel lines up perfectly. Great wrist presence. Lume is even and brite. Holds accurate time. Bezel is smooth and lines up evenly.

I have many trades/sales on the WUS forum and positive feedback under username Witz32. If you are interested please e-mail me at: markhorowitz25@gmail.com. CONUS only please. I prefer a face to face trade if you live in the Northern Va/Southern Maryland/D.C. area but not a deal breaker. Happy to call you to discuss and answer questions. Trade value: $2,500.

Regards,
Witz32 (AKA Mark)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2014 06:15PM by Witz32.

Subject Author Views Posted
TRADED*****WTT Aquadive BS-300 Jpeg Attachments Witz32 4884 September 05, 2014 10:44AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  Our thanks to our WF-WF Sponsors!