Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates

Advanced
FS: Benchmade knife and nice pen
avatar November 06, 2014 03:16PM
For sale I have a Benchmade Nagara knife. I bought this after I saw the one on a forum. I know I overpaid but at that time I really liked it even if the price tag was close to $200 due to it being discontinued etc. Well, I still like it but I have not used it at all, I did not even cut a piece of paper with it, did not carry it and other then opening a closing it a few times it has been sitting in the box.

The handle is Ti and overall length is 7.50", closed is 4.25" and the blade is 3.24". The pocket clip is reversible Tip-up. Low profile but well sized and not heavy it could be a great EDC.

I am selling it because I don't use it and I actually prefer more affordable blades that I am more comfortable to use and carry. Also Christmas is coming and a little cash can always help.

I would like to sell this for $120 OBO, including paypal fees and shipping in the US.

If interested for only an additional $30 - total of $150, I could include this great pen that is in excellent condition. I used it a couple of times and it has been sitting in the box. It comes with the original box. If you want only the pen I could do $35 shipped.

I am also open to trades for Seiko or other watches that I can use for projects. SKX divers and others. If you have something else in mind, contact me and we can discuss.
Subject Author Views Posted
FS: Benchmade knife and nice pen Jpeg Attachments Carlopmwf 5359 November 06, 2014 03:16PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  Our thanks to our WF-WF Sponsors!