Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates

Advanced
For Sale Used DPX Gear HEST/F 2.0 knife -
avatar February 11, 2017 10:16PM

Gents,

I bought this knife from DPX Gear sometime ago. Maybe a year? Maybe less. I never used it, and never carried it anywhere. It is a beast. You can penetrate the skull of a zombie with this knife. This is no flimsy pocket folder. It is not spring assisted. The knife arrived in the condition that you see it. Used, but not abused (very good condition per TZ scale). DPX sold me this knife without the multi-purpose tool (key) that was usually included with the first time purchase to a new owner of this model. The purpose of the key is to tighten or loosen the blade joint. As my knife was sold to me used, I did not receive the key. This was clearly stated in DPX Gear 's sales post on their website. The OD green G10 handles (scales)are thick and fit wonderfully in my big hand. Everything is tight. Nothing loose. Smooth operation all the way. Look at the pictures. Thick - ass blade. Thick liner lock, too.

Product information. Please read. [www.dpxgear.com]

Link to my pictures of the actual knife:
[s20.photobucket.com]

Asking price is $130 shipped FIRM, CONUS PayPal. no low ball offers. These are supposedly discontinued. Please check your local knife laws before buying.

Please PM me.

Thank you.
Subject Author Views Posted
For Sale Used DPX Gear HEST/F 2.0 knife - Jpeg Attachments ba1970 185 February 11, 2017 10:16PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  Our thanks to our WF-WF Sponsors!