Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates

Advanced
For Sale -Used Benchmade Emissary 3.5 spring assisted knife
avatar February 21, 2017 08:21PM

Up for grabs is my Benchmade Emissary 3.5 spring assisted knife.

Pictures:
[s20.photobucket.com]

Please note that I somehow recently chipped the blade near the tip. This shouldn't be a deal breaker as you can sharpen that out. Quite common occurrence with blades. This knife has an S30V steel blade.

Superb spring assisted opening action. Very strong blade and lock. No wiggle. I recently cut a bunch of very thick cardboard (Christmas presents breakdown for the recycling bin), and she worked like a knife that any butcher would be proud of.

Deep carry pocket clip. Knife was purchased at Cabella's. It was the display model. Really a great knife. I have never sharpened it in the 6 months that I have owned it.

This is the full size model. The smaller Emissary is too small for my hand and has a different locking mechanism configuration.

I have never had to tighten the screws on this knife. Again, I've only had it since August '16.

Please make yourselves aware of the local knife laws in your jurisdiction. In New York City, you'll probably get this knife confiscated (or worse). Since I live out in Washington, where spring assisted knives are legal, I don't have to worry about it. So, it is up to you to learn your local laws. Don't call me if you get arrested. I will not accept a collect call from Rikers. By the way, I am originally from Manhattan. As a kid in the 80s, I carried around all sorts of knives. Luckily I didn't get caught. Remember Westbury Sales Company?

Asking $120 CONUS SHIPPED PAYPAL. Do not ask me to ship it overseas. Do not ask me to trade, cuz I ain't interested.

The sale of this knife (and other knives that I have), is going towards NRA Basic Pistol Course, or ammo (115 gr FMJ 9MM luger rounds - in bulk).

Knife comes with the Benchmade box, storage pouch, some little information card, and some Wabi.

Knife is made in the USA!

Please send PM.

Thanks for reading.

Brandon
Subject Author Views Posted
For Sale -Used Benchmade Emissary 3.5 spring assisted knife Jpeg Attachments ba1970 224 February 21, 2017 08:21PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  Our thanks to our WF-WF Sponsors!