Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates

Advanced
Watch related news Trintec ZULU-01 GMT reissue went live on Kickstarter today.
It's basically a faithful reissue of the 1st-gen design...

..sweetened with a sapphire crystal & twice the WR.

Well, heck, I'll let Brendon himself introduce it, just as he did to me last week..

Brendon Nunes @ email

30 March at 2:44 PM

CoPilot GMT heads up

Hi Rick,

Just a heads up, we are launching another Kickstarter campaign on Tuesday the 4th at 11:00 am.

I can’t believe that it has been more than a year since we launched the CoPilot. That was in Dec 2016.

The early bird price is going to be 175.00 US with free North American shipping.

Ronda 515-24 as in the original ZULU-01 GMT but 20 ATM and Sapphire Crystal upgrade.

We have had a lot of requests for this watch (A NEW GMT MODEL) so I hope our followers will be pleased.

I Would appreciate your thoughts as always.

Thanks,

Brendon Nunes

So you that have been lusting after the Original ZULU-01 GMT, pining for a reissue (And yes, I'm lookin' square at you Bro. Jean-Paul Laughing), now is the time to Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is. Tongue out

See HERE for the Kickstarter campaign.

And, yes, I have...

..just swapped to me own Original ZULU-01 GMT in honor of this momentous event. Smile

Sláinte! Cheers!

-Ricky

"A watch should be worth looking at even when you already know the time" - vintage Omega ad

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2017 05:11PM by Caveman.
Subject Author Views Posted
Watch related news Trintec ZULU-01 GMT reissue went live on Kickstarter today. Jpeg Attachments Caveman 95 April 04, 2017 04:54PM
Nice upgrades, BUT... obsidian 34 April 06, 2017 12:29PM
+1 Kind of what I thought looking at the pictures. BF Hammer 28 April 06, 2017 02:30PM
You guys can't be serious? Confused Caveman 37 April 06, 2017 04:07PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Our thanks to our WF-WF Sponsors!