Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates

Advanced
Right. The Epos removes any doubt about that!
It's an obscure and Arcane Brand, and his is the only one I've ever encountered In The Wild. They've barely even been discussed here, and most of those hits are not an actual Epos, ye'll note, but rather Professor Lind's William Marshall Swiss Masterpieces "by Epos."

{searches The Archive}

A handful of guys on the Olde PWMF did own an Epos.. Ensign, Bjorn Keizers, Ching Ye Sing, and Jose5. Maybe one or two others that I neglected to Archive.

And, FWIW, it's a really impressive watch, his model 3365! Superlative fit & finish, and feels & Presents like A Million Bucks. Is Happy Day!

Zeb

And 20% isn't worth it.

Well. 20% might not sound impressive on the face o' it. But on this watch, that's Eighty Bucks! When I was reselling these a few years back...

..I was lucky to make a $20/unit profit! And it was usually more like $15, or even $10. Crazy

So, again, I was Tempted wi' capital 'T'. Blushing

Indeed, yon Inner Scotsman was wavin' his claymore an' shoutin' "Do it, laddie! Do it now!"

Zeb

Now, if he'd offered a grand... LOL

Oh, I'd have immediately yelled "Sold!," and shook his hand.

Zeb

That Tellaro is an great watch, and a bargain at the price.

Aye, I know it full well! And thanks again for calling it to my attention.

Zeb

I sometimes have people at work offer to buy my watches, but only when I let it be known I'm selling. And then they only offer to buy my keepers.

This ain't the first offer I've had to Buy The Watch Off Me Wrist. But it happens infrequently enough to always be worthy of mention, when it does happen. Wink

Zeb

But they're Mine!

Hmmm. Where have I heard that before? Confused

Ah! Got it:

Cheers!
Subject Author Views Posted
Shouting Hey Bro. Zsebehazy! Shouting Here's a story I think ye'll appreciate... Jpeg Attachments Caveman 214 April 08, 2017 06:07AM
I would say if he's not a full-blown WIS, he's certainly a proto-WIS. And 20% isn't worth it. Zeb 112 April 08, 2017 07:08AM
Re: That Tellaro is an great watch, and a bargain at the price. URL Caveman 104 April 08, 2017 10:59AM
I can't spend that much money at this point. Sad Gotta pay my medical bills. Crying (n/t) Zeb 103 April 08, 2017 11:10AM
Really? Confused You're living precariously close to The Edge if... URL Caveman 106 April 08, 2017 11:45AM
Worry not. Smile I'm financially solid. I got that way by not spending money I don't have Zeb 116 April 08, 2017 11:55AM
I stand Corrected. Blushing Caveman 92 April 08, 2017 11:59AM
Right. The Epos removes any doubt about that! Jpeg Attachments Caveman 137 April 08, 2017 10:29AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Our thanks to our WF-WF Sponsors!