Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates

Advanced
Cool but right hand steering, with stick shift is not easy to do, and I know what I am talking about.
About 27 years ago, I visited a church youth camp in Scotland, as volunteer adult. I got the task of driver and drove around in mini vans and they send me on the road to Glasgow on day, to get some scuba tanks. They gave me very global directions, a map and an address and off I went, in a little Volvo pick up car. Right steering, 5 speed. I took the wrong way (should have been directed to the toll road and and off at a certain exit, easy, peasy), but nobody told me and nobody gave me money for the toll road... Suffice to say, it took way to long and when I came back, the scuba class was dismissed... Crying
Anyway, during that event I learned how to drive right hand steering wheel and shift with the left arm, not easy!

--
Jim©
So many hobbies, so little money...

state of the collection
Subject Author Views Posted
Watch related news Off Topic A mystery car at the gym today ..... Smile Jpeg Attachments Robmks 105 October 12, 2017 12:01PM
Autozam AZ-1s are really cool little cars Jpeg Attachments BobbyMikeRedux 66 October 12, 2017 02:42PM
Wow! My first thought was it's like a Smart Car. (n/t) jhargrave 46 October 12, 2017 01:45PM
With a search found it's a Mazda AZ-1. And found a funny picture of one ...... Smile Jpeg Attachments Robmks 62 October 12, 2017 01:22PM
We have tinier cars in our country, but hey, a truck/van/ute like that looks humongous on our road and parking lots... James T. Kirk© 66 October 13, 2017 01:00AM
Cool but right hand steering, with stick shift is not easy to do, and I know what I am talking about. James T. Kirk© 53 October 12, 2017 01:21PM
Wow, never seen one like that before! Thumbs Up (n/t) Micha 52 October 12, 2017 12:17PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Our thanks to our WF-WF Sponsors!