Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates

Advanced
On a lightly off-message note, last night I saw a bond-pattern NATO being worn by...
... Mark Attanasio (owner of the Milwaukee Brewers). He did an interview in the TV booth during the game to plug a charity event the team was doing. The black/white Bond pattern NATO strap on his pilot watch was very noticeable. I didn't manage any sort of screen-shot, and I don't actually know what watch it was. I will just assume it was an IWC pilot. Looked about 47mm though.

Here is a random picture of him wearing a totally different watch. Wink

BF Hammer - the new and improved screen name of Chris L
Subject Author Views Posted
If Sean Connery were dead, would this cause him to stir in his grave? Jpeg Attachments BF Hammer 79 June 12, 2018 08:31AM
Well, Bond wore a Seamaster, and that's the strap associated with Bond. So you should be OK. LOL Zeb 45 June 12, 2018 09:28AM
Didn't Daniel Craig wear a modern Seamaster on a Bond strap in Spectre? (n/t) Micha 40 June 12, 2018 11:25AM
It looks like he did. And Omega sells their own Bond NATO for the Spectre Seamaster. Jpeg Attachments BF Hammer 51 June 12, 2018 11:36AM
Looky Uncle Jed, I'm a double-naught spy now! Jpeg Attachments BF Hammer 46 June 12, 2018 12:22PM
LOL (n/t) Micha 38 June 12, 2018 01:25PM
On a lightly off-message note, last night I saw a bond-pattern NATO being worn by... Jpeg Attachments BF Hammer 49 June 12, 2018 10:19AM
WHAT would cause him...? (n/t) James T. KirkĀ© 37 June 12, 2018 09:10AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Our thanks to our WF-WF Sponsors!