Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates

Advanced
I own more watches, but these are the keepers, who were unplanned and then there are the purpose bought ones...
avatar November 08, 2018 02:31AM
There are also some, I might sell in the future, but not those I showed here...

--
Jim©
So many hobbies, so little money...

state of the collection
Subject Author Views Posted
Watches bought on purpose (I'd say 'grails') versus watches which were just nice and available... Jpeg Attachments James T. Kirk© 96 November 07, 2018 07:41AM
I honestly just got it. Jpeg Attachments Tim H 44 November 09, 2018 12:21AM
I know what you mean, that's why I started this thread to show those "not bought on purpose" , but still becoming keepers... (n/t) James T. Kirk© 34 November 09, 2018 03:57AM
Those are good finds, Johan. Thumbs Up I've had a lot of impulse purchases over the years and most of those, I've sold... Jpeg Attachments Mike D 44 November 07, 2018 09:48PM
I own more watches, but these are the keepers, who were unplanned and then there are the purpose bought ones... James T. Kirk© 37 November 08, 2018 02:31AM
An interesting perspective & one that I suspect a lot of us share. Lord knows how may watches I've purchased either because it was the flavor of the month or just plain cool looking. One thing is for sure, buying on-line without trying one on in the flesh RussMurray 37 November 07, 2018 10:36AM
Thank you! Russ! Thumbs Up Next time, those I bought on purpose... Wink (n/t) James T. Kirk© 39 November 07, 2018 02:03PM
Thumbs Up (n/t) JohnSNY 39 November 07, 2018 09:56AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Our thanks to our WF-WF Sponsors!