Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates

Advanced
Who is this new guy "Thomas"? Why is he suddenly posting?? Watch related news
March 14, 2019 02:41PM

Hello folks!

I am Thomas, aka "Motowatch". Watch related news

I joined the Poor Man's Watch Forum late in 2004, and made my first online watch purchases from the Reto's Poor Man's Watch Corner in January 2005. Off Topic

But when the WFWF was created, my links to Google Drive did not work. I could not post ANY images, which obviously inhibited my participation in the forum. Tongue out

But tonight I found another way to post my Google Drive images, and when I tested tonight, it works on WFWF!!! Rolling on the floor

The PMWF was my "first home" on the internet for my watch interest, and I was SO sad when I could not participate, but now FINALLY I can also post on the WFWF!! Shouting

- Thomas

Subject Author Views Posted
Who is this new guy "Thomas"? Why is he suddenly posting?? Watch related news Thomas 61 March 14, 2019 02:41PM
Thomas - nice to see you! Ethan Mack 6 March 23, 2019 07:25AM
Whoa!! Great to see you here! jinxed 15 March 20, 2019 04:55AM
Welcome back Thomas, I use Postimage.org, works like a charm... (n/t) James T. KirkĀ© 20 March 15, 2019 01:35PM
Welcome back, Thomas - glad you got that sorted out! (n/t) Mike D 21 March 14, 2019 08:24PM
Welcome back! Don't you have every set in every color of every Seiko?Cool (n/t) Dave P 23 March 14, 2019 06:51PM
Not Yet!! Rolling on the floor (n/t) Thomas 20 March 15, 2019 07:57AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Our thanks to our WF-WF Sponsors!