Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates

Advanced
Introducing the AVERAU Swiss Made Automatic
April 07, 2019 03:52AM
Hi to all,
my name is Nicola and i'm the founder of echo/neutra. First of all i'm a watch lover and 2 years ago i decided to start with a friend who shares with me this passion a new brand of Automatic watches. We decided to inspire our watches to "our" Dolomites, a place where we pass a lot of time with our families. We also decided that our watches had to be "really" of high quality and with a unique design, not a another copy of a sub....diver.

So here we are: here are the specs of our first model

We choose the STP 1-11 as our movement because it represent a good alternative the ETA 2824-2 but with better performance; it's also more affordable and easy to source.

For the first collection, we decided to go with Kickstarter: i know that many people that love watches are a little skeptical about KS but for us it represent a way to return costs (which are really high) and get a large number of people.

Here i post some pictures of our AVERAU in order to get a feedback from you:

Thanks for your time and waiting for some feedbacks.

For the ones interested in our campaign this is the link: [bit.ly]

Nicola
Subject Author Views Posted
Introducing the AVERAU Swiss Made Automatic Png Attachments echoneutra1 146 April 07, 2019 03:52AM
Good Looking Thumbs Up (n/t) MarkKershaw 72 April 08, 2019 05:29AM
Well, good to see you reached your goal. Nice design and not many Italian brands we know in the watch world... James T. Kirk© 65 April 07, 2019 12:45PM
Re: Well, good to see you reached your goal. Nice design and not many Italian brands we know in the watch world... echoneutra1 65 April 07, 2019 01:03PM
Laughing (n/t) James T. Kirk© 61 April 08, 2019 01:12AM
Nice design, good luck. Cheers! (n/t) Robmks 68 April 07, 2019 06:09AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Our thanks to our WF-WF Sponsors!