Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates

Advanced
Watch related news Snyper watches with available attachments. Kind of over the top. Tourbillon available!
Zeb
November 25, 2019 04:34PM
Looks like there are two modules available to attach to the left side of the watch. One is a combination cigar cutter and lighter, and the other is a laser pointer and LED flashlight. For when elite forces need to present a PowerPoint presentation. LOL What do you think? No affiliation, of course.

From the website:

- TIME ON TARGET -
---
INSPIRED BY THE DESIGN AND QUALITY OF ELITE FORCES EQUIPMENT, SNYPER WATCHES EMBODY THE PHYSICAL AND MENTAL STRENGTH OF THE WORLD’S BEST SNIPERS.
Snyper watches, designed and assembled in Geneva, are recognized by people who share the highest standards of discipline and self-control.

The owners of Snyper watches commonly possess an unwavering commitment to personal and professional aspirations.

Targets are met when time is under control.

http://www.snyperwatches.com/

-----
Dan "Zeb" Zsebehazy
Dan's really, really out of date watch website

Subject Author Views Posted
Watch related news Snyper watches with available attachments. Kind of over the top. Tourbillon available! Jpeg Attachments Zeb 68 November 25, 2019 04:34PM
Ridiculous Laughing (n/t) Robmks 39 November 25, 2019 05:46PM
Although, I kind of do want a watch with a flamethrower on it. LOL (n/t) Jpeg Attachments Zeb 38 November 25, 2019 10:25PM
Do you remember in the first Highlander movie...? BF Hammer 37 November 25, 2019 04:56PM
I've never seen Highlander. Oops But the description sounds about right. (n/t) Zeb 42 November 25, 2019 05:17PM
I found the scene. BF Hammer 38 November 25, 2019 05:55PM
Not enough violence. Wink (n/t) Zeb 39 November 25, 2019 07:33PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Our thanks to our WF-WF Sponsors!