Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates

Advanced
This is a long video, but worth the time, IMO. He makes this vintage Jaeger watch beautiful again
Zeb
June 27, 2020 02:55PM
It's a Jaeger LeCoultre watch from the 1940s, basically a tool watch, but the movement is still beautiful. The watchmaker is also pretty entertaining and funny.

Also, here is a quick tutorial on how to watch YouTube with no advertising. I see the marks where commercials would be, and I realize that the uninitiated will have to sit through them, but I never see them. They're gone!
  1. Get a desktop computer
  2. Install Firefox or Chrome
  3. Install the AdBlock Plus extension
  4. Watch YouTube ad-free!

All the young folk laugh at me for having a desktop with dual monitors, but I laugh at them. I want to watch my internet entertainment on a big screen, with no advertising or brainwashing.

There is a similar solution to ads and sponsored content on Facebook. Let me know if your interested. I recommend not having Facebook at all, but I have to because of family and friends, so I figured out how to do it my way.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2020 03:02PM by Zeb.
Subject Author Views Posted
This is a long video, but worth the time, IMO. He makes this vintage Jaeger watch beautiful again Video Attachments Zeb 39 June 27, 2020 02:55PM
Nice story with good humor - albeit as you said, it's long. I skipped through a number of parts. (n/t) John Lind 26 June 27, 2020 04:27PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Our thanks to our WF-WF Sponsors!
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates