Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates

Advanced
Hey, that is funny....
The moment I heard of the Google photo site, I though, OK, the pics are the same, so I can just link. And I did it the same way, as right clicking on the opened pic and choose "Copy Image Location". It did NOT work in the beginning, but I have just tried and now it works. Just a while ago, one got a massive long url that was not even allowed in the "inset Image url" tool. Finally Google fixed that!
Still keep on using Picasa though, as it works fine. The only thing you can't do any more is move pictures between albums, I found out yesterday. I haven't tried in Google Photo's yet...

--
Jim©
So many hobbies, so little money...

state of the collection
Subject Author Views Posted
How to link photos from Picasa Web Albums and Google Photos, by request. Jpeg Attachments BF Hammer 2880 September 27, 2015 12:23PM
Google made changes recently. I'm having mixed luck with the new Google Photos hosting. Image Attachments BF Hammer 398 September 03, 2016 03:22PM
In other forums, I could not link the Google photo's anymore, so I moved on to imgbox, that works nicely! Jpeg Attachments James T. Kirk© 442 September 04, 2016 03:15AM
Hey, that is funny.... James T. Kirk© 437 March 22, 2016 04:23AM
Re: How to link photos from Picasa Web Albums and Google Photos, by request. Peixian 413 March 01, 2016 11:50PM
Re: How to link photos from Picasa Web Albums and Google Photos, by request. Peixian 457 March 01, 2016 11:49PM
Thanks so much Chris! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up (n/t) Cmoy 477 September 29, 2015 05:27AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Our thanks to our WF-WF Sponsors!