Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates

Advanced
Google made changes recently. I'm having mixed luck with the new Google Photos hosting.
avatar September 03, 2016 03:22PM
As it stands right now, Picasa Web Albums is just an archive. Google Photos has worked sometimes, other times I get the "unable to display" placeholder in a post. The 2 I am posting in this message worked, but it took me by surprise because they did not work 2 weeks ago when I tried then.

I get the feeling that Google does not want us hosting watch pics anymore. Thumbs Down I am sticking with my recommendation to use something else.

BF Hammer - the new and improved screen name of Chris L
Subject Author Views Posted
How to link photos from Picasa Web Albums and Google Photos, by request. Jpeg Attachments BF Hammer 2880 September 27, 2015 12:23PM
Google made changes recently. I'm having mixed luck with the new Google Photos hosting. Image Attachments BF Hammer 397 September 03, 2016 03:22PM
In other forums, I could not link the Google photo's anymore, so I moved on to imgbox, that works nicely! Jpeg Attachments James T. Kirk© 441 September 04, 2016 03:15AM
Hey, that is funny.... James T. Kirk© 437 March 22, 2016 04:23AM
Re: How to link photos from Picasa Web Albums and Google Photos, by request. Peixian 413 March 01, 2016 11:50PM
Re: How to link photos from Picasa Web Albums and Google Photos, by request. Peixian 456 March 01, 2016 11:49PM
Thanks so much Chris! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up (n/t) Cmoy 477 September 29, 2015 05:27AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Our thanks to our WF-WF Sponsors!