Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Show your ad here! Mail admin@walletfriendlywatchforum.com for rates

Advanced
Just to give a follow-up on the aluminum print. Thumbs Down for the seller.
So I recommend you avoid a site called "Canvas Champ" for printing. Prices are attractive and the ordering is easy. But I am very unhappy with what I eventually got. Basically I got what was promised, it is a print on aluminum sheet. The hanger on back is off-center and it leans to the side. But even more disturbing is how the printing process degraded the resolution down to an amateur level. You can actually see the horizontal banding from the print head. I did prints at home on my inkjet with the same image that was significantly clearer. And the printing was actually done in northern India and shipped internationally. I really hoped it was a bit closer to home than the exact opposite end of the planet from me.

On the plus side, the print does have a glossy sheen to it which I had hoped for. The colors in the sky benefit from this media a lot. So I won't give up on trying another metal sheet print, just that I will use another print service instead.

Again, canvaschamp.com is as place to steer clear of.

BF Hammer - the new and improved screen name of Chris L

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2019 03:14PM by BF Hammer.
Subject Author Views Posted
Redemption at Ennis Lake: my new photos and how I processed them. Jpeg Attachments BF Hammer 128 July 28, 2019 12:21PM
I have incoming a professional print made from the 2nd photo. BF Hammer 25 October 04, 2019 02:24PM
Just to give a follow-up on the aluminum print. Thumbs Down for the seller. BF Hammer 15 October 26, 2019 03:12PM
That's why I stick to daytime shots. Nice results, but way too much work. Smile Cheers! (n/t) Robmks 78 July 28, 2019 01:32PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Our thanks to our WF-WF Sponsors!